Friday, February 19, 2010

The world of the blog

So I'm taking the first step to joining the world of the bloggers. I'm not sure I have anything worth actually reading, but if nothing else it'll give me a venue to vent my angers, share my thoughts and hopefully give me something to look back on in a years time and remember how I was feeling. Since having Charleigh in December 2009 and making the decision (which was difficult) to stay home and be a full time mom, I'm hoping I will have time to share not only the feelings, both good and bad that I've experienced and will continue to experience as a new mom, but to share the milestones and growth of Charleigh.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great idea...especially if it is just for looking back on...I have tried to keep a journal so that we and Jake can look back on it one of these days! Enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete